Gun Battle Erupts in War Torn Portland [Video]


It’s no surprise that a gun battle broke out on the Wild-West streets of Portland, Oregon. City officials announced ahead of time that police were ordered to stand down and let them fight it out, as an experiment to show how well anarchy works. The only arrest that was made involved the gun-play but the shooter was back in the game on the war-torn streets by nightfall.

Another battle for Portland

Once again, Democrat controlled Portland, Oregon was the scene of pitched battle between the Proud Boys and Antifa, on Sunday, August 22. The nationalists only wanted to share the love, so city officials let them tangle with Antifa all they wanted.

Two days before the planned “Summer of Love” Proud Boys gathering, rabidly liberal Mayor Ted Wheeler announced that he and other metro area leaders decided not to let police get involved. “It’s not necessarily the best tactical approach to have officers wading into situations where groups are clashing with each other,” explains Police Chief Chuck Lovell.

Both sides began gathering their irregular forces around 2:00 p.m. with hardly any incident. Antifa planted their flag at Tom McCall Waterfront Park, scene of previous battles. The Proud Boys assembled at an abandoned K-Mart in the Argay Terrace Neighborhood. According to reports, Antifa started the mayhem by crashing a van into the Proud Boys rally. A Portland resident describes the attack on “an ‘antifa van’ by slashing its tires and breaking in its windows.”



This “van right here that’s on its side tried pulling into the parking lot, and all these Proud Boys gate security started hitting it with bats and busting the windows out,” the witness relates. The Proud Boys “later flipped the van over.” People “got out of the van and started to run away as Proud Boys attacked them.”

The clash, “including explosive devices,” was “originally going on near a Chevron gas station” full of innocent bystanders. Just “after 4 p.m., as the Proud Boys and anti-fascists ran along 122nd Avenue, exchanging paint balls and bear mace.

Some people in the crowd threw mortar fireworks near a Chevron gas station, which had to close.” Another witness wanted to know where the police were. “If this was in Laurelhurst, this wouldn’t be happening.” That’s a wealthy, inner Portland neighborhood. “They would have shut this shit down already.”

Shootout at 6

After a couple hours of sporadic and separated incidents of hand-to-hand combat and exchange of improvised weapons including bear spray and industrial grade fireworks, the highlight of the day was the 6:00 p.m. shootout. It happened right in the heart of Portland.

Antifa thugs were dogging a patriot so he got nervous, “took cover behind a solar-powered trashcan, produced a handgun and opened fire.” Bystanders say he “fired at least two shots before an antifascist returned fire with their own handgun. At least seven shots were fired.”

Northeast Portland Police actually set down their donuts and clocked in for that one. They arrested the nationalist while the anarchist got away. He was released on bond within hours.

The police keep acting like there is only one shooting suspect but video shows two. “Police said witnesses may have removed evidence from the scene before they arrived.”

Portland police filled out the paperwork on 65-year-old Dennis G. Anderson of Gresham. He was charged with unlawful use of a weapon and unlawful possession of a firearm. He’s expected to get a lawyer who will argue self-defense.


The jury is still out on who shot first and Anderson must have had a reason for diving to cover before pulling the trigger. Why does a trash can need to be solar powered anyway? Liberal lunacy but no law and order. Welcome to the New World Order.