Disgusting: House of God Defiled in Grotesque Act

Church defiled in grotesque act

According to court documents, a priest in Louisiana was arrested for obscenity last week after being caught performing heinous acts in a House of God.

Reports say that the priest was caught having sex with two dominatrices on the altar of his church.

A witness in Pearl River, a town northeast of New Orleans, called the police on September 30. The witness reported seeing Reverend Travis Clark, 37, through a window of the church partially dressed in his priestly attire and engaged with two high-heeled, corseted women.

Allegedly, the Reverend and the dominatrices had set up stage lighting and were recording the act on a cellphone.

The witness reported becoming suspicious after noticing the lights on late at night at the Saints Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church. The witness recorded the incident and showed the video to police.

Reverend Clark, who was ordained as a priest in 2013, has been the pastor at this church since last year, and also took over the chaplain position at a local high school after the previous chaplain, Reverend Pat Wattigny, resigned over allegedly inappropriate texts with a student.

According to the New Orleans Advocate, the day Clark was arrested, Wattigny reportedly revealed that he had sexually abused a minor in 2013.


Clark was arrested for having sex in a publicly visible location. The two dominatrices, Mindy Dixon, 41, and Melissa Cheng, 23, were also arrested.

According to the New Orleans Advocate, Dixon is an adult film actress and works as a dominatrix. The day before her arrest, she posted on social media that she was going to meet another dominatrix in New Orleans and “defile a house of God,” the outlet reported.

The Archdiocese of New Orleans announced that it had suspended Clark on the day of his arrest.

“What upsets me is, why did he have to do that there? I’m upset for all of us, the parishioners of the church. Why there?” town council member Kat Walsh said.

A church ritual was performed by Archbishop Greg Aymond to restore the altar’s sanctity days after the incident.

Clark has been released from jail on a $25,000 bond, and could face up to three years in prison.

Neither the archdiocese nor Clark have made any public comment about the arrest.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here