Black Rage is What Cost This Police Officer His Life


It’s not insurrection or anything but an enraged “Black nationalist paramilitary organization” in Georgia thought they could get away with ambushing and executing a police officer in cold blood. The heavily armed elevated guard-post didn’t do the BLM mini-militia any good when law and order sneaked up on them in the dark of Oh Two Hundred.

Special cuffs for Black killer

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has a few social media words for Antifa® inspired terrorists with plans to operate in his state. Don’t even think about thinking about it. “There is no place for hate in Florida. Our law enforcement will be protected. Justice will be swift.”

He’s as irate as the rest of his state but thrilled that the “suspect in the vicious shooting of Police Officer Jason Raynor was apprehended.” It’s no surprise that a whole team of agents snagged the suspect in Georgia, “at a Black nationalist paramilitary encampment.”

The “multi-agency manhunt” for the Black Lives Matter™ domestic terrorist accused of deliberately “shooting a Daytona Beach police officer in the head” was called off when Othal Toreyane Resheen Wallace was captured early Saturday morning, June 26.

They slapped the cuffs formerly carried by the ambushed officer on him, then hauled him out of his well defended tree-house command post at 2:00 a.m. near Atlanta, Georgia. The 29-year-old blasted Daytona Beach Officer Jason Raynor, age 26, “after Raynor approached Wallace as he sat in a vehicle Wednesday night.” The officer remains hospitalized in critical condition.

For now, Wallace faces charges of attempted first-degree murder of a law enforcement officer with a firearm. That will be upgraded to murder if the officer doesn’t make it. There is no doubt the ambush was planned in advance by the small but radical Black militia unit. He was reportedly with the “Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC). His membership was terminated in January 2021.”

According to Daytona Beach Police Chief Jakari Young, Wallace “was found in a tree-house on a 3-acre property.” It was heavily fortified but it seems Wallace was asleep on guard duty. That property is still “affiliated with the NFAC.”

Could have been worse

Georgia State Patrol and local police called in U.S. Marshals, the FBI, and Homeland Security Investigations as soon as they got word where the Black assassin was hiding out.

They don’t say whether it made a difference or not but the arrest coincided with the reward being bumped up from $100,000 to $200,000 for information on his whereabouts. The price on his head doubled Friday and he was in custody before another day dawned.

When the federal agents climbed up the ladder, nobody tried to use the “multiple flash-bang grenades” or several firearms they found in the tree house. That would indicate that Wallace kept dreaming until they woke him up with a flashlight in the face. Other sources note he “was found hiding in a tree-house with body armor, two handguns, two rifles, rifle plates, several boxes of ammunition and multiple flash-bangs.”

“More weapons were recovered on the property.” More Black terrorists too. Four “other people were located on the property” affiliated with the “paramilitary” group.

When they slapped Raynor’s handcuffs around his Black wrists, Wallace couldn’t help mouthing off. “He made a statement: ‘You guys know who I am. You know what I am capable of. It could’ve been a lot worse.'” Chief Young notes they got to use all the really cool cop equipment on this raid.

“Just the surveillance and technology that was used was phenomenal that ultimately led up to his arrest.” For now, Wallace is on ice in DeKalb County, Georgia but he’s expected to be shipped over to Daytona Beach for trial. Raynor, a three year veteran of the DBPD went through emergency surgery and “was showing some improvement but has a long way to go.”