80 Year Old Man Sets Down For Dinner, Moments Later Things Take an Explosive Turn

0
44
Man

A man in France was seriously injured just before he was sitting down to dinner. Before he took his first bite, he noticed something that almost all of us get annoyed by, wherever we might be within the world.

He saw a housefly, and of course he didn’t want it to get into his dinner, so he tried to swat it with an electric swatter. Unfortunately, it didn’t go so well for this man.

After he picked up the bug-killing racket, he started swatting at the fly. However, unbeknownst to him there was a gas canister leaking in his home as well.

This caused this home in Southwestern France to go up in flames, as noted by the BBC network.

Needless to say, when the electric swatter combined with the gas, it set off a reaction that caused an explosion, destroying his kitchen and partly damaging his roof. Luckily, this man was able to escape the blast with only some minor burns to his hand.

They transported him to a local area hospital from his home in the French village of Parcoul-Chenaud.

Sadly, the French newspaper Sud Ouest reported that the home is now uninhabitable because of the burnt-out kitchen and the partially-collapsed roof. However, at least the man got out of there with his life intact!

The unidentified man has checked into a local campsite while some of his other family members are attempting to fix his house for him. All of this over a little housefly.

Just terrible. Hopefully he is able to move back into his house as soon as possible.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here